Un site cu adevarat audiofil: Senzational

Analogic, digital, sisteme audio, casti, revelatii si review-uri
momolo

Re: Un site cu adevarat audiofil: Senzational

Post by momolo »

... :roll:
On the same floor as the two rooms mentioned was the most interesting looking speaker I saw at this year’s CES, and it also happened to sound fairly good. This was the $30,000.00 Silbatone Aporia Horn driven by Silbatone electronics. For lack of a more eloquent description, this reminded me of a B&W Nautilus on steroids. The sound was quite captivating though as it truly did seem to go full-range with no noticeable suck out in any particular frequency range. I sat for quite a while trying to convince myself that this would pass muster with Paula on the WAF. Perhaps in a different and darker color it would look a bit better. With the 3-point star at the front of the full range driver, there was a distinct feeling this was a speaker designed by Mercedes Benz. It uses a customized flat-cone Manger driver from Germany, and is geometry-optimized for smooth wave flow and compact form.
Prostu' invata pe pielea lui, desteptu' pe-a altuia.

c6t9

Post by c6t9 »

cred ca e o turbina de vreun soi, am si eu 2 pe masina :mrgreen:
"it's time to transfer all those mp3 on vinyl"

kaav

Post by kaav »

''Chestia'' aia este urata la modul profesional 8)
Pacat,dincolo de virtutiile exceptionale care probabil le are,cred ca se adreseaza ca si prezenta doar budistilor zen care sunt imuni la cele vremelnice (sau ar trebui).Respect pentru efort :D

c6t9

Post by c6t9 »

bine spus, bine ...
"it's time to transfer all those mp3 on vinyl"